Friday, May 16, 2014

Geisha 2014



I'm actually liking this photo more than I thought I would. It isn't my best (but I am a beginner), but I suppose it'll do! So, I was super eager to finally get my hand son this kimono, and the parasol I won at fantasy fair just worked PERFECTLY. Everything on this outfit blends together effortlessly, in my opinion. I am really proud.

This kimono is FITMESH; so you can't guess how happy I am about that. :D Alright, maybe you can!~

P.S: Can't believe I got into KUSTOM9 more than once in the same day!

In this photo:

SALON

  • Hair: +Spellbound+ - Momo in Monochromes


WARDROBE

  • Kimono:  Violent Seduction - Rozuhime in Pink *

FOOTWEAR

  • Zouri: *Edelweiss* - Miko Shoes 01


HOSIERY

( Included with Zouri )


ACCESSORIES

  • Jewelry: [MANDALA] - SINRA Necklace&earrings in SAKURA pink
  • Hair accessories:  .tsg. Hair Ornament Butterfly Set in BabyPink
  • .tsg. Hair Ornament Peony Clip in Dusty Pink
  • .tsg. Hair Ornament Butterfly Set in HotPink
  • Parasol: GD: Higasa - Fuji - in Wisteria **


BLOGGING KEYS
* = Gacha
* = Group Gift
* = KUSTOM9
*= Fantasy Gacha Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment