Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy T.G.I Friday!



Yaaaaay it's Friday, dechu!~ And I come bearing more stuff from the KUSTOM9 event for you!
Yesterday was very exciting for me, and I would have blogged sooner about the things I got from KUSTOM9, but I was pooped by the time I finished struggling with photos and poses.

Better late than never though, right? Enjoy!

P.S: Special thanks to the super awesome Aya for giving me a pair of her mega cute heart glasses frames! THANK YOU X A BUHZILLION!!! Please check out her store Sweet Thing - it is relatively new and already has some adorable stuff out; and I'd like to support her as much as I can before I attempt to grab up everything she's got~

In this Photo:

SALON

  • Hair: ( No longer available. )


ACCESSORIES

  • Bag: [.LAYOVER.] Bear Crossbody in PANDA**
  • Headband: [ parfait. ] Wire Cat Headband ( ONLY available with Kitty Argyle sweater )*
  • Hair clips: RSK - Bunny and Bear Hairpins FATPACK
  • Jewelry: . Sweet Thing. You're a Sweet Thing necklace in Silver*
  • Half-Deer - Whipped Cream Ring
  •  Glasses: . Sweet Thing. Heart Frames - Lenseless
  • Other: Edelweiss - Chouchou in White*


WARDROBE


  • Shirt: Mikunch - Short-sleeves blouse ( Color-change HUD )*
  • Shorts: Tee*fy - Abbey Highwaist Bleached Denim Shorts


FOOTWEAR

  • Feet: Slink - Flat female feet
  • Sneakers: Half-Deer - Obel Sneakers in Mint ( Recolored! HEX CODE: c9c9c9 )*
  • Socks: .tsg. - Princess socks in solid White


BLOGGING KEYS
* = Gacha
* = Group Gift
* = KUSTOM9
*= Fantasy Gacha Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment