Monday, April 6, 2015

Bad Bunny


*Cila*  ALTAIR*  Dreamsicle  F*cking Ninjas  Glam Affair  
Lovely Alien  Mad' • Maitreya  Nomi  Pink Hustler  TSG

_____________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I wanted to bring a more sexy post to try and blog a little more outside of my usual style, without going too far from my comfort zone. I threw this together last-minute so I hope you like it! It mainly consists of things I had lost in my inventory, with a mixture of some new stuff as well. Please enjoy!

FEATURED EVENT(S): CHERRY CAKE HUNT  WE <3 ROLE-PLAY

______________________________________________________


sᴀʟᴏɴ

Hair⠐♥⠂PINK HUSTLER • 8032 ( Cherry Cake Hunt )



ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ

ღ Lingerie⠐♥⠂THE SUGAR GARDEN • Locket Lace Lingerie
ღ Pasties⠐♥⠂Mad' • Bunny Pasties



ᴀᴄᴄᴇsᴏʀɪᴇs

  ღ Bunny Ears⠐♥⠂DREAMSICLE • Plush Bunny Ears
  ღ Collar⠐♥⠂ALTAIR* • Master's Pet - Sweet Collar ( Gacha // RARE )
  ღ Eyelashes⠐♥⠂LOVELY ALIEN • Starry Eyelashes
  ღ Eyeliner⠐♥⠂GLAM AFFAIR • Couture Eyeliner No.05




ʙᴏᴅʏ

ღ Mesh Head + Skin⠐♥⠂NOMI X CILA • MieMie Mesh Head ( We <3 Role-Play )
ღ Eyes⠐♥⠂THE SUGAR GARDEN • Luxury Eyes PINK
ღ Mesh Body⠐♥⠂MAITREYA • Maitreya Lara mesh hands ( Included in Maitrya Lara mesh body package )


xᴛʀᴀs

ღ Pose⠐♥⠂F*CKING NINJAS • Man, Be My Valentine


_____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment