Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tuscan Delight


*Cila*  Edelweiss  Glam Affair  Kirin  LALA Moon  
Lovely Alien  Maitreya  Mikunch  Nomi  RSK**  TSG

_____________________________________________________

I went to my friend's home sim for this photo ( she's a really amazing decorator ) and even though it lags me to the point of crashing, I thought this was completely worth it. I'm sorry that the quality isn't as high, but I hope this will be okay. Thank you, Lu, for making an amazing home for yourself, that I invade unannounced and snap photos without you realizing it~ 


FEATURED EVENT(S): WE <3 ROLE-PLAY



______________________________________________________


sᴀʟᴏɴ

Hair⠐♥⠂LALA MOON • Rela Cute

ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ

ღ Dress⠐♥⠂MIKUNCH • summerOP

ᴀᴄᴄᴇsᴏʀɪᴇs

  ღ Straw Hat&Bag⠐♥⠂THE SUGAR GARDEN • Rattan Hat // Rattan Bag
  ღ Bracelet⠐♥⠂EDELWEISS • Chouchou pastel white ( Gacha )
  ღ Hairclip⠐♥⠂RISAKA LEISSA • Bunny Hairpin


ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ

  ღ Eyelashes⠐♥⠂LOVELY ALIEN • Starry Eyelashes
  ღ Eyeliner⠐♥⠂GLAM AFFAIR • Couture Eyeliner No.05


ʙᴏᴅʏ

ღ Mesh Head + Skin⠐♥⠂NOMI X CILA • MieMie Mesh Head ( We <3 Role-Play )
ღ Eyes⠐♥⠂N/A • PERSONAL ITEM
ღ Mesh Body⠐♥⠂MAITREYA • Maitreya Lara



_____________________________________________________

ᴇxᴛʀᴀs

ღ Pose⠐♥⠂KIRIN • Yuki Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment