Saturday, April 18, 2015

Still Doll




-Nomi-  *Cila*  *katat0nik*  Alice Project  ALTAIR* 
 Fruct0se  Glam Affair  Lovely Alien  Maitreya  Ninety  Quirky  tsg

_____________________________________________________

Hello, everyone! I wanted to try a different style of photography, and I'm pretty proud of the 2nd image here. It's way out of my usual work (and editing) but I think I pulled it off quite nicely.

Anyway, I really wanna show off the goodies I bought at The Kawaii Project. This round was steampunk based, which isn't really my style but I thought I'd try it out. I originally went for tsg's daisy wedges and Altair's crown bag, but I ended up building an outfit around the bag itself!

But the main thing here that I am obsessed with is my head, whoo! Look at how friggin' cute it is!

________________________________________________________

sᴀʟᴏɴ

Pigtails⠐♥⠂ALICE PROJECT • Runa
Bangs⠐♥⠂ALICE PROJECT • Thanako


ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ

ღ Dress⠐♥⠂*KATAT0NIK* • Candy Steamer Dress
ღ Heels⠐♥⠂THE SUGAR GARDEN • Lolita Platforms


ᴀᴄᴄᴇsᴏʀɪᴇs

  ღ Teacup Headband⠐♥⠂QUIRKY • Steamer Headband
  ღ Violin⠐♥⠂NINETY • My Violin


ᴍᴀᴋᴇᴜᴘ

  ღ Eyelashes⠐♥⠂LOVELY ALIEN • Starry Eyelashes
  ღ Eyeliner⠐♥⠂GLAM AFFAIR • Couture Eyeliner No.05

ʙᴏᴅʏ

ღ Mesh Head + Skin⠐♥⠂NOMI X CILA • MieMie Mesh Head
ღ Eyes⠐♥⠂THE SUGAR GARDEN • Luxury Eyes
ღ Mesh Body⠐♥⠂MAITREYA • Maitreya Lara


_____________________________________________________

ᴇxᴛʀᴀs

Pic. 01
ღ Pose⠐♥⠂FRUCT0SE • Face Cover

Pic. 02
ღ Pose⠐♥⠂FRUCT0SE • Broken Doll 




No comments:

Post a Comment