Monday, April 6, 2015

XIASUMI School Festival & We Love Role-Play Is Here!

.Left.
Dimbula Rose   Scars   Xin
.Right.
109prims  B.C.C  Cila  Glam Affair  INK  Lovely Alien  Maitreya  Nomi  Nyachi

Hello, Stranger!
It's been really wild for me -- I forgot my flickr information (couldn't retrieve it either) so now I have to start all over again! Q v Q I'm so sorry if I've confused and/or let you guys down. I still may not be too active, for I am having trouble in RL; but please bear with me and accept this new post as my apology. I worked really hard and pushed my crap PC to it's limits to bring this to you guys, and I hope it makes up for the time lost!



FEATURED ARTISTS: CILA  • NOMI

FEATURED EVENT(S): XIASUMI SCHOOL FESTIVAL  WE <3 ROLE-PLAY




.Left.


sᴀʟᴏɴ

Hair⠐♥⠂SCARS • Ohayo




ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ

ღ Jersey⠐♥⠂XIN • Xiasumi Basketball Jersey + sei



ʙᴏᴅʏ

ღ Skin+Shape⠐♥⠂DIMBULA ROSE • Georgie ( Pale // Makeup2 )




__________________________________________________________________

.Right.




sᴀʟᴏɴ

Hair⠐♥⠂[INK] • Sakura Black // Coal ( Xiasumi School Festival )



ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ

ღ Uniform⠐♥⠂B.C.C • Spring Day School Uniform B ( Xiasumi School Festival )
ღ Socks⠐♥⠂109PRIMS • PU-SAILOR01
ღ Loafers⠐♥⠂NYACHI • School Loafers BLACK



ᴀᴄᴄᴇsᴏʀɪᴇs

  ღ Eyelashes⠐♥⠂LOVELY ALIEN • Starry Eyelashes
  ღ Eyeliner⠐♥⠂GLAM AFFAIR • Couture Eyeliner No.05



ʙᴏᴅʏ

ღ Mesh Head + Skin⠐♥⠂NOMI X CILA • MieMie Mesh Head ( We <3 Role-Play )
ღ Hands⠐♥⠂MAITREYA • Maitreya Lara mesh hands ( Included in Maitrya Lara mesh body package )


__________________________________________________________________

ᴇxᴛʀᴀs

ღ Classroom+Desks⠐♥⠂HAIKEI+AMITOMO • School Classroom ( Gacha )
Clutter⠐♥⠂SEUL • Kosmic Kitty Bubble Tea // Mag Stack // Cup O Ramen // Portabae System - Pink RARE ( Gacha @ Xiasumi School Festival )
ღ Pose⠐♥⠂WHAT NEXT • ' Together' Phone Picture Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment